Muay Thai Training Sessions and More.
Our program includes: Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, Conditioning and Muay Thai Training. Schedule a FREE training session today and take the Muay Thai challenge.
Muay Thai training sessions will resume on Monday, September 28st 2020 in our brand new Chelsea location. We are offering a modified schedule, in compliance with DOH and NYS guidelines.
Unfortunately we are not accepting new members at this time. If you are interested in getting on the waitlist, please Contact Us. Leave your first and last name along with your cell number. When spots open up, we will reach out via text, and a trial will be setup. First come, first serve. Returning members get priority.
GYM CLOSURES – OBSERVED HOLIDAYS 2021:
- New Year’s Day 2021 Friday 1/1
- Presidents Day Monday 2/15
- Memorial Weekend Friday 5/28, Saturday 5/29 & Monday 5/31
- July of 4th Friday 7/2 & Saturday 7/3
- Labor Day Weekend Friday 5/3, Saturday 9/4 & Monday 9/6
- Halloween Saturday 10/30
- Thanksgiving Wednesday 11/24, Thursday 11/25 & Friday 11/26, Saturdy 11/27
- Christmas Holiday Friday 12/24 & Saturday 12/25 & Saturday 12/26
- New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day 2022 Friday 12/31 & Saturday 1/1/21
Workout in a fun atmosphere where you’ll be encouraged to push yourself to your limit and to never give up. Surrounded by individuals who are looking to get into shape, teammates who are competing, and everyone is working together to take their training to the next level as a team.
Our program offers high intensity workouts. Great for losing weight and learning self defense.
Stepping into a Muay Thai gym can be a little intimidating. Here at Evolution Muay Thai we do our best to make you feel at home by cracking a few jokes and keep things lighthearted. We do our best to make your training experience as fun as possible.
Call us at 646-649-3976 for current pricing options, or to get general information about our facility.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
You may not enter the gym unless you are wearing an acceptable facial covering. Bandannas, buffs and gaiters are not acceptable.
Face coverings must remain in place for the duration of your stay at Evolution and must cover the nose and mouth at all times, unless you are drinking water.
- New clients need to arrive at least 15 minutes early for registration and screening.
- Health screening questionnaire must be completed before entering our facility.
- Identification will be required upon registration.
- Minors under 18 years old must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- We are a barefoot gym. Shoes and socks are required to be taken off at the front desk.
- No personal possessions allowed on the mats.
- Lockers are available. Please bring your own lock.
Inquiries regarding private lessons are also available. Prices vary depending on the instructor. If interested in scheduling a private lesson please fill out the form at the bottom of CONTACT US.
“The training atmosphere and quality of instruction from Brandon Levi is what made me choose Evolution out of all the other Muay Thai gyms in the city. It’s setup perfectly for all skill levels so everyone can advance at their own pace. They also have a solid group of fighters who I was fortunate enough to work with who helped me become a WKA a champion and defend another title while I was there. I highly recommend Evolution to everyone who asks me what gym to train at in NYC!” ~ Sean Fagan