Muay Thai Training Sessions and More.
Our program includes: Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, Conditioning and Muay Thai Training. Schedule a FREE training session today and take the Muay Thai challenge.
Our grappling program has been suspended until further notice.
Unfortunately we are not accepting new members at this time. If you are interested in getting on the waitlist, please Contact Us. Leave your first and last name along with your cell number. When spots open up, we will reach out via email or text, and a trial will be setup. First come, first serve. Returning members get priority.
GYM CLOSURES – OBSERVED HOLIDAYS 2022:
- New Year’s Day 2022 Saturday 1/1
- Martin Luther King Day Saturday 1/15 & Monday 1/17
- Presidents Day Saturday 2/19 & Monday 2/21
- Memorial Weekend Friday 5/27, Saturday 5/28 & Monday 5/30
- July of 4th Saturday 7/2 & Monday 7/4
- Labor Day Weekend Friday 9/2, Saturday 9/3 & Monday 9/5
- Halloween Monday 10/31
- Thanksgiving Thursday 11/24, Friday 11/25 & Saturday 11/26
- Christmas Holiday: Friday 12/23 & Saturday 12/24 & Monday 12/26
- New Year’s Eve: Saturday 12/31
Workout in a fun atmosphere where you’ll be encouraged to push yourself to your limit and to never give up. Surrounded by individuals who are looking to get into shape, teammates who are competing, and everyone is working together to take their training to the next level as a team.
Our program offers high intensity workouts. Great for losing weight and learning self defense.
Stepping into a Muay Thai gym can be a little intimidating. Here at Evolution Muay Thai we do our best to make you feel at home by cracking a few jokes and keep things lighthearted. We do our best to make your training experience as fun as possible.
For current pricing options, or to get general information about our facility, please fill out the inquiry form at the bottom of the Contact Us page.
- No day rates, drop-ins, or walk-ins. By appointment only.
- Scheduled trials need to arrive at least 10 minutes early for registration.
- Your vaccination card (showing 2nd dose and/or booster) must be presented in order to enter our facility per Key to NYC.
- Identification will be required upon registration.
- Minors under 18 years old must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- We are a barefoot gym. Shoes and socks are required to be taken off at the front desk.
- No personal possessions allowed on the mats.
- Lockers are available. Please bring your own lock.
“The training atmosphere and quality of instruction from Brandon Levi is what made me choose Evolution out of all the other Muay Thai gyms in the city. It’s setup perfectly for all skill levels so everyone can advance at their own pace. They also have a solid group of fighters who I was fortunate enough to work with who helped me become a WKA a champion and defend another title while I was there. I highly recommend Evolution to everyone who asks me what gym to train at in NYC!” ~ Sean Fagan